Jordbruksverkets startsida

Veterinary qualification

You need to be qualified to practice veterinary medicine in order to work as a veterinarian in Sweden. To be qualified, you need either a Swedish veterinary licence or so-called special permit The Board of Agriculture issues Swedish veterinary licences and grants special permits.


Call Customer Service:
+46 771 223 223